Concord Townhomes should definitely be on your list if you are looking at apartments in Hattiesburg. With its prime location and impressive amenities, this beautiful community could definitely be your next home. Concord offers simple, yet spacious units that can suit almost any budget. We’ve provided you a quick overview to showcase all of the reasons why Concord should be among the next stops on your apartment search! Read on to discover why so many people have chosen this affordable and beautiful community to call home!
When it comes to finding the best apartments in Hattiesburg, the Midtown area is the first place renters will want to look. Each unit in the Concord community consists of 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. These homes are perfect for students attending any of the nearby universities, as well as smaller families, military, USM staff, and business professionals that need easy access to Hwy 49 and Interstate 59. Its centralized location makes it a great spot to find dining, nightlife, shopping, and entertainment as well. Concord Townhomes also boasts professional landscaping, as well as a pristine community pool and hot tub only accessible to residents.
Many of the apartments in Hattiesburg boast great amenities, and Concord Townhomes is no exception. In fact, the plethora of amenities is one of the top reasons people choose Concord as their community. Several of the units have also been newly renovated, offering residents even more than you might expect! What’s the best part? All of these great features won’t break the bank! Here’s a quick overview of what you might expect from Concord.
- Property Amenities: Professionally landscaped grounds, on-site management, pest control provided, private entry, sparkling swimming pool and hot tub, 24-hour emergency maintenance, trash removal service, and water and sewer included in the cost of your monthly rent.
- Interior Apartment Features: Central air and heat, dishwasher, full size washer and dryer, garbage disposals, frost free refrigerators, oversized closets, walk-in closets, private patios and decks, and the option for granite countertops and wood plank flooring (in newly renovated units).
One of the top priorities to consider when looking at apartments in Hattiesburg is location! Concord Townhomes is conveniently located right in the heart of Midtown, ideal for both students and commuters. The University of Southern Mississippi campus is just a short walk away, and both Hwy 49 and Interstate 59 are easily accessible. Additionally, Hattiesburg’s Hub City Transit is nearby, which can provide quick transport to many of Hattiesburg’s most desirable spots.
Nearby Popular Restaurants:
- Corner Market
- Mugshots Grill & Bar
- Mahogany Grill
- Patio 44
- Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
Nearby Shopping & Retail:
- Turtle Creek Mall
- Corner Market
- Eve Marie’s
- John White Limited
- Kitchen Table
Things to Do in the Area:
- Hattiesburg Zoo at Kamper Park
- Saenger Theatre Downtown
- Long Leaf Trace
- The Grand Theatre 18
- Southern Miss Athletics, Theater, & Art Departments
Nearby Schools & Universities:
- Thames Elementary School
- R. Burger Middle School
- Hattiesburg High School
- William Carey University
- University of Southern Mississippi
Current Apartments for Rent and Financial Information
Concord Townhomes currently has three units available to rent. Each unit is 1,070 square feet and consists of 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. The current listing price for each unit is a reasonable $770 per month.
As with most other apartments in Hattiesburg, move-in will incur some additional costs to the tenant. Below is a quick snapshot of what other expenses you can expect.
Initial Costs & Deposits:
- Application Fee: $40 per applicant
- Security Deposit: $375-$750 per unit. All current listings are requiring the minimum $375 deposit.
- Monthly Rent: $750-$850 depending on unit. All current listings are going for $770 per month. This includes the cost of pest control, trash removal services, water and sewer charges, as well as on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
Concord Townhomes is currently not allowing furry friends on property, but don’t worry. If you have a pet you can’t part with, click HERE to view some of our other pet-friendly communities in Hattiesburg and the surrounding areas.
Interested in Learning More About Concord Townhomes?
If Concord Townhomes sounds like it might meet all of your apartment criteria, the obvious next step is to go and take a look at some of the units. Contact Hattiesburg Apartments today and get moved in to your new home quickly and efficiently! With such a prime location and so many awesome amenities available for any budget, you really can’t go wrong! Take a look at the three available units HERE.